Friday, March 7, 2008

i want to go

"This is what the Sovereign God, the Holy One of Isreal says:
'In repentance and rest is your salvation,
In quietness and trust in your strength. '" Isaiah 30:15

Lord, I am so weary and it is a
mental and emotional weariness that
comes from letting this world and
the cares of this world drain me.

I spend my days hurrying, assessing, documenting, thinking
talking, observing, writing, giving, caring

Lord, I want to stay in Your presence--
I want to rest in you every day, all day
to be filled, renewed, restored, revitalized
by You. I want to be strengthened
through You, in You, by You.

Today I heard a child say
"I want to go to heaven."
and I had to shout out-
"Oh! So do I!"

Lord I can't wait to be in Your presence
FOREVER and EVER

But today, at this moment, keep me close to You
be my strength
be my everything
I trust You in all things.

No comments: